Carowinds- Trip #1 2017

We had our first trip to Carowinds in 2017 today! We met Leigh Ann and the kids for a fun day on the first day of spring break. Mom came with us for a little "Disney Prep."We lasted about 4.5 hours until the kids melted down. Mom and I felt pretty good that we lasted longer than them! It was perfect weather and the crowds were low. It looks like Natalie is going to be following after Allison in the daring department. She will ride any of the rides she big enough for. I even road The Cobra roller coaster with her. She loved it. I threw up. Having kids ruined me for any sort of motion! Being with their cousins really made the day fun and they can't wait to go back. We learned the kids need sunglasses and a break in the afternoon. Overall, super fun day.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Cry Over Spoiled Milk

Why I love....bold honesty {my eating disorder recovery}

I don't know how you do it