Preschool Graduate

Well, its over for my oldest child. Three years that I wouldn't trade for the world, at the best preschool I could have ever hoped for. Allison was born to be with other people. She is about the most social person I've ever met. I never dreamed I'd put my 2 year old in preschool, but it was the best decision for her. She had a WONDERFUL 3 years at JPP. This past year was the best by far. She was in a class with exceptional teachers.  I know that you must possess a special gift to work with preschoolers, but these two teachers are more than blessed, they are anointed! TRULY! They work together as such a great team and have really brought the best out of each child. Allison fell in love with Mrs. Nutt on the playground last year and this year the bond continued. She loved every.single.day at school. (for some reason I'm having a hard time adding captions to these pics. They are of the end of the year ice cream party that Robn & I put together, and the end of year promotion. Allison and Mia were close enough to get in the same picture frame! I also thought it was funny to see all the parents lined up for pics and video).




Patrick's parents, Nana & Gramps were able to celebrate with us.


While she is sad to say goodbye, Mrs. Nutt and Mrs. Hamilton have prepared her well. She scored 100/100 on her Kindergarten eval and is so excited to start in with the big kids.  Thank you, JPP, we look forward to many more years with you all!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Cry Over Spoiled Milk

I don't know how you do it

Why I love....bold honesty {my eating disorder recovery}