Back to the Blog

I stopped blogging when I got my new phone....an iphone5. I had no reason to load pictures on the computer anymore. I take now directly load them onto facebook and have completely stopped putting them on the computer. 500+ pics later and the camera on my perfect phone is blurry. Turns out its not so perfect. So I decided I needed to go back to old school and use my "old" camera. We'll see how that turns out.

I also miss documenting the family happenings and what God is teaching me about my current vocation--motherhood. I've been learning a lot this fall and really want to get it in writing. So I'm back to blogging. You may not see as many pictures as before until I get the phone camera fixed, but hopefully I'll be writing again.

Comments

Bethany said…
YAY! Can't wait to read :) I've missed it!

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Cry Over Spoiled Milk

Why I love....bold honesty {my eating disorder recovery}

I don't know how you do it