Autumn/Halloween 2011



We had a fun Halloween this year. Mia and Allison both had 'parades' at school. They got to dress up and walk around for about 30 seconds. They thought it was the best thing ever! Mia dressed as Belle and chose her own outfit and accessories. Allison was a flower girl. The girls preschool is ethnically diverse and I love that. Mia has 2 kids in her class that have English as a second language (one speaks French, the other Chinese). Allison has a friend that speaks German.



Mia's teacher in the red hat. She has a passion for 2 year olds and is good with them.

Mia's class

A typical look from my middle child. Classic Mia. I also love that the little boy next to her is sucking his thumb. Gotta love the 2 year olds!

This is supposed to be a video....I'm working on how to load it properly.

Allison's 4 year old Class. 
Mia helping Patrick mow the yard. Allison never did this, but Mia loves to spend time outside with Patrick & "help" him.

I have FOUR kids!!!!

Our cool neighbors. Morgan (80's girl) is holding Jenna. Maggie (smarty pants) is holding Nattles. I can't remember what Matthew was--some superhero(?) and Mason is Yoda!

Mia ready to fill the wagon with candy. This girl loves her some sweets!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Cry Over Spoiled Milk

I don't know how you do it

Why I love....bold honesty {my eating disorder recovery}