Soccer

 So I've been really slack with my blogging. When school gets out I am inundated with summer activities and the constant bickering talking of preschoolers. My computer time gets a major blow each summer. I think this is a good thing and I always vow to keep the screen time to a minimum when Fall rolls around. That has yet to happen! Ha! But I always have good intentions. 

I'm going to try to play catch up with the next several posts. I'll have to come back later and add a few pictures, since I haven't taken any of the pool or fun summer activities we've done. I need to get a phone with a camera!

Upward Soccer
Allison loves to be involved in any kind of activity. She loves people and loves running around, so we thought she would really enjoy soccer. Yup, she was a natural. When I asked her what her favorite part was, she said, "snack." Ok, so she likes to eat too!
Allison was one of the only aggressive players on her team. Imagine that?!


The sister spectator. She has to have snacks too.

Although no goalie for her age group, this was a cute pic


Allison getting her award at the banquet...a new soccer ball.

Snack Time!! The best part of Upward Soccer!!

A's coach and a few teammates





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Cry Over Spoiled Milk

I don't know how you do it

Why I love....bold honesty {my eating disorder recovery}