Guest Blogger

not consumed



I started reading blogs a few years back. They inspired me. They helped me think out of the box. They helped me realize I'm not alone (in A LOT of ways). I like reading what others think. It's fun for me. The blogging world is now huge. People share all sorts of thing and are making a living by doing it!

I personally entered the world of blogging mainly to keep out of town family up to date on how the kids were doing. Then it became a kind of scrapbook for me so I could keep track of my kids :-)  I started posting some of my posts on facebook and was shocked at how many people read my blog....how many people could relate to me...how many people I could encourage and how many people could encourage me. Strange, but really cool at the same time.

Today I am "guest blogging" on a friends blog. She is doing a series on waiting and asked if I would share a small snippet of one of my waiting journey's. Go here if you'd like to read it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Cry Over Spoiled Milk

I don't know how you do it

Why I love....bold honesty {my eating disorder recovery}