Daily Randomness

Just thought I'd post a few random pictures of our life this past week. The twins have been really sick with ear infections. Jenna had one for a week, and then Natalie. Of course it took three trips to the pedi (and $90 of co-pays) to finally get diagnosed. Hopefully they are good for awhile. I can't imagine this turning into a chronic thing. I feel for my friends whose kids have had to go through this.
Add caption


Allison and Patrick had some special time together this weekend, so Mia and I decided to paint nails. She was SO proud!


The twins are fascinating to watch. Jenna likes to search and destroy. She is either putting stuff in random drawers in the kitchen or eating something non-edible. Natalie is my little thinker. She is constantly trying to figure stuff out. The other day she took a sheet of stickers, peeled them off one by one and stuck them on her shirt (much like Mia does). She also tried to figure out how to put a highlighter and pen cap on a crayon. While they are VERY different, they prefer to parallel play. When Natalie was sick, Jenna was all out of sorts without her.

Jenna loves her some Beco time

Jenna eats just about anything. I hope poison control does not keep track of the number of times I call.

One of the twins favorite places to play (Allison & Mia also love it here)

Natalie trying to get a few different caps on a crayon

Comments

Momma said…
No wonder they love to play there, it looks like a fort! I love mission style furniture.

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Cry Over Spoiled Milk

I don't know how you do it

Why I love....bold honesty {my eating disorder recovery}