Christmas in Indiana

We were fortunate to be able to spend a week at my older brother's house in Pittsboro, Indiana. They had just moved to a farm in the country. OH.MY.WORD. My kids were in absolute heaven. I honestly didn't see Allison for the whole week. When we got home she said, "Can we pllllleeeeease move to Indiana? I love my cousins and want to live there!"  I also feel so incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful sister-in-law, Susan. She truly is a sister to me. Anyone who can tolerate our crew for a week is sure to be a saint! We built so many wonderful memories. I am blessed!!!!!!
Time together in the hot tub. 

Natalie among the presents during Christmas #2. 

Dad's are so cool. They built this snowman with little effort. Love the addition of the beer can in Frosty's mouth. 

This is how I am a lot of the time. My dad would say, "may your children be like olive plants around your table." 

Pepper the pony escaped to the neighbor's pasture. The other horse actually holds down the fence so Pepper can come over to play. I had no idea horses were that smart. Autumn & Kevin went to rescue him.

Baking with Autumn & Megan. Love those girls!!

The kids put on a performance of The Wizard of Oz. SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! Mia=Dorothy, Katelyn=Toto; Allison=Glinda; Megan=evil monkey; Autumn=witch; the twins=the munchkins :-)

My first attempt at cake balls. They turned out yummy & were fun to make. Can't wait to make more.

Birthday Party for all the winter b'days....Kevin, Susan, Shana, Autumn, Megan, Katelyn, Allison & the twins.

The year of American Girl. My mom made all the PJ's!

An attempt at a pic of all the cousins. What an awesome group of girls. I am praying they stay close forever.

Jenna loved Sugar. They were having a staring contest before I snapped this picture. Sugar was SO good and would just sit there....with an occasional lick :-)

Here is lola the cat. She brought us a mouse one day--just doing her job. Jenna may be taking after her sister, Mia, with her love of animals.

Prepping Pepper for the Pony Rides.

Allison could not have loved this more. Susan was so wonderful to let the kids ride even in the subartic temps

New Year's Eve party....FONDUE and champagne, kiddie style

It was hilarious to feed each other the fondue with marshmellow pokers. Lots of laughs and memories. 
We love you, Duffy's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Amber said…
How about we all move to Indiana. Then we can be next to the animals, but not have to own them :)

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Cry Over Spoiled Milk

I don't know how you do it

Why I love....bold honesty {my eating disorder recovery}