Christmas 2011

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our Christmas Celebrations in 2011. Of course there a few really fun things that we missed capturing on camera. I'm trying to be better about this, but I still can't seem to get all the special moments. Maybe that will be one of my resolutions for 2012! I'm also going to try to figure out how to post video on here as there are 2 that we got that are really funny!

Cookie Exchange with some girlfriends--really yummy & fun.

One of Allison's teachers, Mrs. Nutt. By far one of the most awesome people I have ever had the privilege of meeting!!

Enjoying cookies after Allison's preschool performance.

I LOVE this picture of Jenna. She is 11 months and still full of snuggles.

We had our annual appetizer night early this year-- on December 23rd. We had 34 people in our house!! This is the only picture I got the entire night. The kids decorated gingerbread houses to stay occupied. I think I was a little over zealous trying to do this. 

Uncle Dennis (my younger brother) is so wonderful with the kids. This picture reminded me of when I was a little kid and we would wake up the uncles in the morning. He is such a good sport.

Allison really took to Hilary (cousin) this year. Here they are sharing secrets while eating homemade pizza on Christmas Eve...another annual tradition for as long as I have been alive.

Here are some of the first cousins from my mom's side on christmas eve.

 Nattles favorite gifts were the kids leftover boxes
The only thing Allison asked for was a muffin doll. It was so cute to see her come out on Christmas morning and look past every gift to see this. 

Mia asked for a Lollipop. Santa did not disappoint!

Our tradition of a donut birthday cake for Jesus. Allison insisted that Nanny also have a candle since she shares her birthday with Jesus (Yup, a Christmas baby)!!  Amber--notice Mia carrying Bambi with her new leash. She loves it!

My mom with the twins. Jenna slept through 90% of the gifts, but woke up happy


Comments

Amber said…
Love the pics! We are both so blessed to come from such large, fun, loving families full of traditions. So happy the girls loved their pet supplies :) Julia got a new USMC leash and has been carrying it around everywhere she goes.

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Cry Over Spoiled Milk

I don't know how you do it

Why I love....bold honesty {my eating disorder recovery}