Natalie & Jenna-- 8 months

I'm not sure if its lack of sleep, or just a 3rd/4th child thing, but I have not been great about keeping up-to-date pictures of the twins. Allison & Mia had pics taken every month in the same place to compare their growth. Not so much with the twins. I'm hoping this blog will keep me more accountable.  Both girls are 'good' babies, whatever that really means. For me it means they will sit in the stroller for a long time at the park, go to nursery at church and not cry, sleep in the car A LOT, and be passed around to any willing adult ready to help me!

This month, Natalie:
* started army crawling
* got her first tooth
* started sleeping through the night (in the closet)
* loves new foods, especially cherrios and pizza crust
* smiles, giggles, "talks" and coos

Jenna:
* can now sit up pretty good
* plays for long periods of time in the exersaucer & jumpy seat
* has 2 teeth (got at 6 months)
* tolerates extreme 'love' from older sibs








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Cry Over Spoiled Milk

I don't know how you do it

Why I love....bold honesty {my eating disorder recovery}